Venolin Technology Pvt Ltd is committed to responsible privacy practices and to complying with Information Technology laws and the amended provisions there to pertaining to electronic records. This electronic record has been generated by a computer system and does not require any authentication.
Security of Information
Where ever your personal information is held within Venolearn, the Company shall take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information of those who are registered or have online accounts. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Choice of providing personal information
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to Venolin. If you choose not to provide the personal information then you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services that involve our interaction with you. If you chose to have a relationship with Venolin, Venolin will continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share your Personally Identifiable Information with Partners and Affiliates. We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes. We may also use the information for the purpose of alumni interactions or academic interactions amongst the students.
This website uses Google Ad Words
You can set preferences for how Google advertises by using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plug-in.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Venolin and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
All information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. Should you decide to act upon any information on this website, you do so at your own risk.
While the information on this website has been verified to the best of our abilities, we cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions of use
Welcome to www.venolin.com. This website is exclusively owned and managed by Venolin (beyond the obvious) is the brand name referred in the website which is registered under Trade Marks Act. All the contents of this website are the copyrighted material of Venolin.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. Venolin may monitor access to the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, course services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Venolin expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is exclusively copyrighted in the name of Venolin
- You may download and print the available material for your own personal but non-commercial use only.
- Venolin shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Venolin harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Refund & cancellation policy
The Refund & Cancellation policy for all payments made towards services using any mode of payment shall stand as under:
- The Fees paid towards services is non-refundable.
- In case you have paid the charges relating to services multiple times, please contact us and we will initiate the necessary procedure to refund your money.
Note: The completion of the refund procedure is subject to agencies such as banks, payment gateways.