Security of Information
Choice of providing personal information
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
This website uses Google Ad Words
Terms & Conditions of use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. Venolin may monitor access to the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, course services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Venolin expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is exclusively copyrighted in the name of Venolin
- You may download and print the available material for your own personal but non-commercial use only.
- Venolin shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Venolin harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Refund & cancellation policy
The Refund & Cancellation policy for all payments made towards services using any mode of payment shall stand as under:
- The Fees paid towards services is non-refundable.
- In case you have paid the charges relating to services multiple times, please contact us and we will initiate the necessary procedure to refund your money.
Note: The completion of the refund procedure is subject to agencies such as banks, payment gateways.